Today I am showing you how to do this braid that I instagrammed in France and had a lot of requests for!! It is honestly super simple and one of my favorite looks. So here is the full how to...
1. Prep your strands by running through TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Smoothing Serum
2. Grab three strands midway down your part and begin doing a Dutch braid
3. Pull apart the braid until it is as thick as you would like
4.. Grab three strands at the front of your part, this time small sections and do a classic micro braid
5.. Pull all of your hair back and divide into three sections and do a regular three strand braid
6. To finish pull that braid apart that large braid and you are done!
7. Bonus: To tame flyaways and hold the braided style, mist on TRESemmé Climate Protection Finishing Spray.