How cute is the place we are staying in Santorini? It is exactly what you picture Greece to look like! We have been practicing walking with Atticus and he is getting so good I think he will start walking any day! He will stand on his own for like a minute before he realizes it and then gets scared and plops down.
I got so many questions about my lipstick in the picture I posted in my Instagram of this look so thought I would share some of my favorite summer lip products!! I always get mine from Nordstrom because they have MAC and all my other favorite brands..
1. MAC 'Call the Hairdresser' Lipstick (wearing in this post! perfect bright coral)
2. MAC 'Coral Bliss' (perfect everyday color to throw on - goes with everything.)
3. MAC 'Pink Pigeon' (bright pink!)
4. MAC 'Shy Girl' (good nude for summer - still has some color in it so you don't look washed out)
5. MAC 'Fanfare' (good color that is close to natural lip color - just enhances it so it looks good with natural make up)
6. MAC 'Sweet n' Sour' - (best peach color!!)
7. Charlotte Tilbury 'Pink Venus' Lipliner - (works well with almost any coral/pink/bright lip)
8. Charlotte Tilbury 'Pillow Talk' Lipliner - (goes good with any nude or coral)
9. Bobbi Brown 'Almost Peach' Lipgloss (not a lot of color but gives a good gloss look)
Have a good day everyone!!
*Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post!