First I wanted to preface this post by saying that this post is not in any way sponsored. Lately I have been holding back from doing favorites posts like these because sometimes when I talk about a product or brand I end up getting comments asking why I didn't disclose that it was sponsored, when it wasn't. I started this blog talking about products I love and I would love to continue to be able to do that, especially since these are products I get asked about a lot! I love trying new products and always have. Whenever I start to use something over and over and over again I feel the need to share and tell people! So here are the things I have been using a bunch lately.
- SkinCeuticals Lipid Restore: I went into Visage with my friend Cara to get a facial while I was in Utah and they recommeded SkinCeuticals .. they are the second medical spa to recommend them since they are medical grade products I guess.. SO I have been trying to give medical grade a go! I actually got this one after I heard my friend Emily rave about it. So I got it and it is sooo good!!
- MAC Palette: This isn't something I can link to directly since I custom made this in the store. Me and my friends went in and got matched for custom palettes -- in mine I got a highlighter, cream blush, eyebrow shadow, concealer, and 4 eyeshadows. Since I got it I have used it EVERY single day! With the exception of mayyybe like 2 days haha. Really though its so nice having it all right there. It was also my first time trying a cream blush and I am 100% converted.
- Stila 'Dusty Rose' & bareMinerals 'Boss': Chances are if you see me wearing a lip color it is one of these two since they are always in my purse and they look good with almost any outfit! Stila and bareMinerals are my favorite liquid mattes for sure. My only complaints are that Stila does start to feel dry but if you remember to put a balm on before (i just put on a lil bit of eos) then it is fine.
- Bumble & Bumble Surf Mousse (kind of more of a spray..ish): This is the product I have been using to scrunch my hair!! I wait til it is almost dry -- just a tiny bit damp and then spray this all over and then start scrunching! It holds allllll day which rarely happens with my stick straight hair. I have been trying to do this instead of using heat.
- Philosophy Christmas Cookie: Because who doesn't want to smell like a Christmas cookie?! ;) but really I love smelling like cookies haha!