Hey gals! Today I have a new hair how-to and this one is a favorite of mine! I love tying my hair up in ponytails on days when my hair is greasy and a couple of days old or not working with me. This is an easy way to spice up a regular ponytail! So here are the steps:
1. Apply TRESemmé Platinum Strength Heat Protectant Spray (which will protect your hair from all the damaging effects from the heat!) and curl your hair - I used a flat iron for my curls! (This step is, of course, optional if you prefer to have a straight pony instead! :) )
2. With a middle part, take one side and begin doing a dutch braid incorporating all the hair from the crown forward. Repeat that on other side.
3. Mist TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray on the braid to set it in place and then begin to pull each piece out making the braid look fuller and bigger. Do this on the entire length of the braid and repeat on other side. (The hairspray will help you form the braid how you want it but with a flexible hold!)
4. Grab the braids and remaining hair and tie all of it into a ponytail and then take a small section of hair and wrap around the ponytail to hide any elastics.
5. Once you have done that, you can finish off by misting TRESemmé Smooth & Silky No Frizz Shine Spray for added shine and voila! You are done!
**Photos by Ashlee Brooke Photography