- I am so completely obsessed with the Formula One show on Netflix!!!!! OBSESSED with Lewis Hamilton. I need to go to Formula One race at some point
- Currently watching 13 going on 30 while laying in bed and eating a fast break candy bar
- The kids are obsessed with tie dying everything white in their wardrobe. Today we did A’s pikachu shirt and ro’s socks
- We had their first swim meet of the season and it was just as magical as I dreamed it would be one day ahhh. It was overcast and windy (love), we actually got there early and got a good front row spot (early on accident.. we got the time wrong lol), and hearing that freaking buzzer sent my adrenaline through the… clouds?
- Let’s talk about how GREAT Jennifer Garner’s arms were in this movie. Love her so much.
- Did anyone see Lil Nas X rip his pants on SNL? His oops face was the cutest thing ever hahah loved his reaction.
7. If you did watch SNL…. I loved the heaven skit… “and this dangler here” haaa
8. My favorite words to make Frankie say: quesadilla, guacamole, licorice, strawberry, spaghetti, helicopter
9. I am just now noticing the fruit roll up wrapped around Jen’s finger in the meeting with her boss lol
10. We were looking everywhere for a sprinter we could get wrapped for dae and could not find any in stock anywhere. We decided to go down the dealership to look around randomly and as we walked around back they saw one that they didn’t know about and didn’t even have in their system yet and we were able to snag it!!! I am soooo excited.
11. We are going somewhere this weekend…. any guesses where?
12. I had this thought about parenting a little while back that also played a part in me building more confidence.. that I thought about today. I was writing down all the things I want them to be when they are growing up/grown up. And as I was writing the list for my girls specifically as I wrote “unapologetically themselves” and “confidence” and “worry about their own opinions more than other’s” and I was like ugh holy crap .. I don’t know that I even do these things that great. I had this moment I was like oh my gosh if I want them to be this, I need to be this!!!! I need to show them this!!!! I of course knew I needed to be a good example etc. but thinking of it that way just hit me like a ton of bricks. And I was like okay it is on.